Parenting brings Channing Tatum, wife closer
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna feel closer ever since they have become parents to nine months-old daughter Everly.
Jenna says having a daughter has led them to "communicate" differently, reportedly.
"You become closer because you have to be in the same page to make decisions for the baby. It makes us communicate about things we never did before," she said.
The duo believes in spending quality time with each other and continue to go on regular date nights.
"You have to have adult conversations for your own sanity. So we get a sitter, go out and have some fun. We`re very good about making time for that," Jemma told a leading magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!