Parenting brings Channing Tatum, wife closer
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna feel closer ever since they have become parents to nine months-old daughter Everly.
Jenna says having a daughter has led them to "communicate" differently, reportedly.
"You become closer because you have to be in the same page to make decisions for the baby. It makes us communicate about things we never did before," she said.
The duo believes in spending quality time with each other and continue to go on regular date nights.
"You have to have adult conversations for your own sanity. So we get a sitter, go out and have some fun. We`re very good about making time for that," Jemma told a leading magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj