Parenting brings Channing Tatum, wife closer
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum and his wife Jenna feel closer ever since they have become parents to nine months-old daughter Everly.
Jenna says having a daughter has led them to "communicate" differently, reportedly.
"You become closer because you have to be in the same page to make decisions for the baby. It makes us communicate about things we never did before," she said.
The duo believes in spending quality time with each other and continue to go on regular date nights.
"You have to have adult conversations for your own sanity. So we get a sitter, go out and have some fun. We`re very good about making time for that," Jemma told a leading magazine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Parveen Babi did to help women, kids will definitely make you salute her!
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- And, it's a wrap! Salman Khan completes Manali schedule of Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Malaika Arora Khan and Arbaaz Khan catch-up on late night dinner!
- I miss your spirit, positivity: Karan Johar on Yash Chopra's death anniversary