Paris Hilton`s romantic Christmas break
Los Angeles: Socialite Paris Hilton and her Spanish boyfriend River Viiperi have jetted off to Aspen, Colorado for a week of fun in the snow.
They are enjoying a romantic skiing break, where they have been snuggling up by the fire in a chalet, watching Christmas movies in between tackling extreme sports on the slopes.
"Just had a relaxing deep tissue massage. Now in bed with River Viiperi cuddling by the fire watching `Home Alone`. Love Christmas movies," Paris tweeted.
"Going to bed, Getting up early to go skiing and snowmobiling. Can`t wait for another adventurous day in the snow. Sweet dreams everyone," she further posted.
The couple who is spending their first Christmas together are keeping their fans updated by tweeting their every move and posing for a series of holiday snaps in the idyllic resort.
The 31-year-old came well prepared for the trip, stocking up on a whole new wardrobe of top-of-the-range ski-wear before jetting off to the mountains.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Shatrughan Sinha lauds Sonakshi's devotion to work
- Waarrior Savitri movie review: Ineffective and unimpressive
- Confirmed! Ranveer Singh to play Khilji in 'Padmavati' opposite Deepika Padukone—Deets inside
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!