Payal Rohatgi engaged to partner Sangram Singh
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi today got engaged to her longtime partner Sangram Singh.
The 29-year-old model-actress took to Twitter to announce her engagement to her wrestler boyfriend, whom she met on the sets of a reality show `Survivor India`.
"Today on this auspicious day of Mahashivratri I am engaged to my jaan Sangram Singh. Thank you Lord Shiva for your blessings always," Payal tweeted.
The couple started dating in 2012 and also did a romantic film `Valentine`s Night` together just after announcing their relationship on the national TV.
Sangram was last seen in celebrity reality show `Bigg Boss 7`, where Payal also made many visits to cheer him up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!