Payal Rohatgi engaged to partner Sangram Singh
Mumbai: Actress Payal Rohatgi today got engaged to her longtime partner Sangram Singh.
The 29-year-old model-actress took to Twitter to announce her engagement to her wrestler boyfriend, whom she met on the sets of a reality show `Survivor India`.
"Today on this auspicious day of Mahashivratri I am engaged to my jaan Sangram Singh. Thank you Lord Shiva for your blessings always," Payal tweeted.
The couple started dating in 2012 and also did a romantic film `Valentine`s Night` together just after announcing their relationship on the national TV.
Sangram was last seen in celebrity reality show `Bigg Boss 7`, where Payal also made many visits to cheer him up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Shani Dev mantras can end your all your worries!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage