People always blame the woman, says Kanye West`s `other woman`
London: The Canadian model, who allegedly had an affair with Kanye West while he was in a relationship with Kim Kardashian, has hit back after backlash and rapper`s denial.
Leyla Ghobadi has opened up a Twitter account to address accusations of chasing fame with lies.
She wrote on her Twitter account that maybe she went the wrong way about this but how else could she get through to her.
Ghobadi further wrote that she was not the bad person in this situation, asserting that the woman always get the blame, the Mirror reported.
In tweets she later deleted, she wrote that she wasn`t doing this for any fame.
And when she was asked if she had any proof of her sexual encounters with the 36-year-old singer, she retorted that she could show the calls but was not ready to put his number on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year