People think more about my split than I do: Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says that she barely thinks about her split from actor Liam Hemsworth and it is others who talk more than her.
The former ‘Hannah Montana’star began dating Hemsworth after they met on the set of ‘The Last Song’ in 2009 and got engaged in June last year, but they announced last month that the romance is over, reports contactmusic.com.
Cyrus has kept largely quiet about the split but she spoke about it during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and told the host: "It`s not really as awkward (as it seems) because I`m living it. So, I think people spend more time actually thinking about it than I really do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT