People think more about my split than I do: Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says that she barely thinks about her split from actor Liam Hemsworth and it is others who talk more than her.
The former ‘Hannah Montana’star began dating Hemsworth after they met on the set of ‘The Last Song’ in 2009 and got engaged in June last year, but they announced last month that the romance is over, reports contactmusic.com.
Cyrus has kept largely quiet about the split but she spoke about it during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and told the host: "It`s not really as awkward (as it seems) because I`m living it. So, I think people spend more time actually thinking about it than I really do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Rangoon: Saif Ali Khan’s interview with ‘Shopkeeper’ Gaurav Gera is hilarious – Watch
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!