People think more about my split than I do: Miley Cyrus
Los Angeles: Pop star Miley Cyrus says that she barely thinks about her split from actor Liam Hemsworth and it is others who talk more than her.
The former ‘Hannah Montana’star began dating Hemsworth after they met on the set of ‘The Last Song’ in 2009 and got engaged in June last year, but they announced last month that the romance is over, reports contactmusic.com.
Cyrus has kept largely quiet about the split but she spoke about it during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and told the host: "It`s not really as awkward (as it seems) because I`m living it. So, I think people spend more time actually thinking about it than I really do."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!