Pete Doherty blames fame for Kate Moss split
London: Pete Doherty has blamed fame for the demise of his relationship with Kate Moss.
The Brit musician, who split from the supermodel in 2007, had apparently put Moss so wound up while they were dating, that she used to hit him with a guitar and burned his favourite childhood teddy bear, the Sun reported.
During an interview, the former co-frontman of ` Libertine ` said that they could have lasted forever.
Doherty insisted that when he met Moss, 39, she was just a girl from south London that he had fallen in love with, but it wasn`t an easy love.
He asserted that in a different world, at a different time, if they hadn`t become famous it might have worked.
He also blamed the people around them at that time and said that they didn`t want the duo together.
The pair had broken up after he ended his drugs rehab stint, which Moss had paid for.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava bids adieu at 51!
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!