Peter Andre wants traditional wedding
Los Angeles: Singer Peter Andre, who recently welcomed his third child with girlfriend Emily MacDonagh, is planning a traditional English summer wedding with her.
The 40-year-old intends to make it classy, even though they won`t be walking down the aisle for a couple of years, reports a website.
"It won`t be for a couple of years. We`re engaged and that solidifies our relationship, we love each other and know we want to be together," Andre told a magazine.
"What I`d love is a very traditional, beautiful English cathedral. Very elegant. I don`t want to say what I`ve done before is wrong, but I just want to look forward now," he added.
However, the couple is likely to make the most of Andre`s Greek heritage by throwing a wild bash in Cyprus, where his parents live.
"Emily wants it to be English and Greek, but I`d love a traditional English wedding near Emily`s family in Somerset and then a few days later we were flying out to Cyprus for a Greek wedding.
"Rather than doing Greek and English in one night, I love the thought of a classy and elegant English wedding and then we`ll go to Cyprus and throw plates!" he said.
Andre already has two children - Junior, eight, and Princess Tiaamii, six - with his ex-wife Katie Price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'