Piers Morgan spills the bean on Penn, Theron
Los Angeles: TV host Piers Morgan says actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron have confirmed their relationship to him.
Morgan has shared about the news about Penn and Theron`s relationship in his column for Event magazine. According to him, Penn gushed about his lady love at the Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"At 2 a.m., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. `Congrats on a great night,` I said. `And congrats on Charlize too.` He laughed, `She`s a keeper, that`s for sure... well, I`ll do my best to keep her anyway!`" Morgan recalls.
Theron, 38, also praised her beau, 53.
"I`m so glad you two have got together. Sean`s a great guy," Morgan told Theron, to which she replied: "I know."
The pair was first romantically linked after they were spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback