Piers Morgan spills the bean on Penn, Theron
Los Angeles: TV host Piers Morgan says actors Sean Penn and Charlize Theron have confirmed their relationship to him.
Morgan has shared about the news about Penn and Theron`s relationship in his column for Event magazine. According to him, Penn gushed about his lady love at the Help Haiti Home Gala in Beverly Hills, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"At 2 a.m., Sean came over and bear-hugged me. `Congrats on a great night,` I said. `And congrats on Charlize too.` He laughed, `She`s a keeper, that`s for sure... well, I`ll do my best to keep her anyway!`" Morgan recalls.
Theron, 38, also praised her beau, 53.
"I`m so glad you two have got together. Sean`s a great guy," Morgan told Theron, to which she replied: "I know."
The pair was first romantically linked after they were spotted celebrating New Year together in Hawaii.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex