Pippa Middleton engaged?
London: Socialite Pippa Middleton, sister of Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, is reportedly engaged to her stockbroker boyfriend Nico Jackson.
The couple has only been dating for six months. According to a source, Pippa and Nico were delaying the engagement announcement because "they didn`t want to take the shine off Kate Middleton and her baby", reports people.com.
If the grapevine is to be believed, Pippa will walk down the aisle next spring. She is "designing a ring" and also busy preparing for her D-day.
There is also buzz that the springtime nuptials are likely to take place at her parents` Bucklebury home, while the ceremony will be held at the church nearby the estate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan