Post-split, Liam Hemsworth wants to be closer to family
Sydney: Actor Liam Hemsworth wants to spend as much time as possible with his family after the split from singer Miley Cyrus.
The 23-year-old has reportedly cancelled an appearance at the world premiere of forthcoming movie ‘Empire State’, which will happen at the Gasparilla International Film Festival in Tampa, Florida on March 19.
He was expected to walk the red carpet with co-stars Emma Roberts and Dwayne Johnson.
But Hemsworth wants to spend time with his elder brother Chris, his wife Elsa Pataky and their nine-month-old daughter Indie Rose, reports eonline.com.
A source had earlier said: "He doesn`t seem especially sad (or) happy. He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life
- Unbelievable! Only single men buy sex? No, here’s the truth