Priyanka Chopra waiting for her ‘Mr. Right’ to propose marriage?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra – whose impending marriage has been a hot topic of discussion for a pretty long time now – has hinted at there being the possibility of a “Mr Right” in her life.
The actress, who has never really talked about her marriage or love life in her interviews, gave a very witty reply to one of her Twitter followers who asked her about her plans to walk down the aisle.
According to DNA, as opposed to what a single girl normally would say in such a situation, the actress went ahead and replied “As soon as he asks me!”
Earlier too, there were rumours of Priyanka’s maternal aunt having found the perfect match for the former Miss World on the form of the ‘Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev’ star Mohit Raina.
According to what had been said at the time, her aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because he is a well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
On the other hand, the TV actor was left red-faced when asked about this because he had absolutely no idea about the proposal and only managed to say that he was thankful to Priyanka’s aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.
Well, who’s the mystery man in our very own Priyanka’s life?
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The Ghazi Attack: First week Box Office collections figures of Rana Daggubati starrer are out!
- Machine TRAILER alert! Watch Mustafa and Kiara Advani's racy romance and action!
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collections: Akshay Kumar's impressive act crosses Rs 100 cr!
- Disha Patani gets trolled for wearing 'revealing' dress, posts befitting response!
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi