Proud Jason Trawick posts video message for ‘princess’ Britney
Washington: Britney Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick uploaded a short but sweet video message addressed to his soon-to-be-wife, whom he affectionately calls “princess,” to his Viddy.com account Friday. The popstar’s former agent is so proud of his lady love, who he popped the question to in December, that he wants the whole world to hear it loud and clear.
“Princess, we just completed our first weekend in Austin [Texas] on X Factor. Just wanted to say I’m very proud of you and I love you so much. Congratulations,” a magazine has quoted him as saying in the homemade clip.
“Now get back in here so we can go to sleep,” he added, before signing off with a smooch.
Spears responded to her beau’s romantic move on her Facebook page Saturday: “Awww love you too Xoxo.”
Although Trawick is no longer Spears’ agent, he is a co-conservator along with her father, Jamie Spears, a status that was granted to him in April. Together, they oversee the singer’s personal affairs, excluding her assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage