Proud Jason Trawick posts video message for ‘princess’ Britney
Washington: Britney Spears’ fiance Jason Trawick uploaded a short but sweet video message addressed to his soon-to-be-wife, whom he affectionately calls “princess,” to his Viddy.com account Friday. The popstar’s former agent is so proud of his lady love, who he popped the question to in December, that he wants the whole world to hear it loud and clear.
“Princess, we just completed our first weekend in Austin [Texas] on X Factor. Just wanted to say I’m very proud of you and I love you so much. Congratulations,” a magazine has quoted him as saying in the homemade clip.
“Now get back in here so we can go to sleep,” he added, before signing off with a smooch.
Spears responded to her beau’s romantic move on her Facebook page Saturday: “Awww love you too Xoxo.”
Although Trawick is no longer Spears’ agent, he is a co-conservator along with her father, Jamie Spears, a status that was granted to him in April. Together, they oversee the singer’s personal affairs, excluding her assets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss