Raageshwari Loomba enters matrimony with Sudhanshu Swarup
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Raageshwari Loomba tied the nuptial with Sudhanshu Swarup, a London based lawyer on 27 January.
The wedding was solemnised in the presence of the couple`s family and close friends which included Pooja Bedi and Zeba Kohli.
Raageshwari`s parents- Veera and Trilok Loomba- and her brother Rishabh long with his wife Brinda welcomed the baratis. Swarup arrived on a white ghodi and looked dapper in his wedding outfit. Raageshwari, who wore a Neeta Lulla creation looked stunning. The couple took blessings of Lord Ganesha before exchanging the marital vows.
Kabir Bedi, Raell Padamsee, Krishika Lulla, Puneet Issar and Anil Dharkar were also spotted at the ceremony.
Raageshwari is best known for her roles in `Main Khiladi Tu Anari` and `Aankhein`. She had also launched a few music albums.
The newly wed couple is expected to fly to London soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show