Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone contemplating marriage?
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Seems like all the sceptics are going to be eating their own words. Rumours have been doing rounds that the hottest couple of B Town, Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are set to tie the knot.
Although the two have never really revealed to the world about their blossoming romance since the filming on `Ram-Leela...`, the gossip channels have not ceased to speculate. Now if rumours are to be believed , the two are thinking of solemnising their relationship in 2015. A leading gossip website has quoted a close source as saying.
Considering that the two have been often spotted together in parties and events most would lean towards believing the source. Apparently, the `Chennai Express` actress visited the off shore sets of Zoya Akhtar`s `Dil Dhadakne Do` in Istanbul. Furthermore Ranveer is also said to have played guest character role in `Finding Fanny` as Deepika`s husband, without charging a penny, despite his busy schedule.
The blistering hot duo shared a sizzling kiss in Sanjay Leela Bhansali`s `Ram-Leela` and may take it to the next level the next time they work with the director in `Bajirao Mastani`.
Truly filmi we say!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!