Relationship with Cowell over : Sinitta
Los Angeles: Singer Sinitta has admitted that her on-and-off relationship with Simon Cowell is finally over.
The music mogul welcomed a son with girlfriend Lauren Silverman Feb 14, and Sinitta feels that now they will never be romantically involved again, reports a website.
"The whole are-we-or-aren’t-we thing with Simon and I...being a bit stuck or hung-up on each other, but not being able to fully commit to each other and equally not being able to fully move on...In recent times we’ve finally been able to do that and him having a baby with Lauren certainly stops the yo-yo situation forever," Sinitta told a magazine.
"I think he’s met his match - they have so much in common, they suit each other and I think they deserve to be together. Lauren has made my best friend extremely happy and he’s finally found the woman he truly loves," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review