Relationship with Cowell over : Sinitta
Los Angeles: Singer Sinitta has admitted that her on-and-off relationship with Simon Cowell is finally over.
The music mogul welcomed a son with girlfriend Lauren Silverman Feb 14, and Sinitta feels that now they will never be romantically involved again, reports a website.
"The whole are-we-or-aren’t-we thing with Simon and I...being a bit stuck or hung-up on each other, but not being able to fully commit to each other and equally not being able to fully move on...In recent times we’ve finally been able to do that and him having a baby with Lauren certainly stops the yo-yo situation forever," Sinitta told a magazine.
"I think he’s met his match - they have so much in common, they suit each other and I think they deserve to be together. Lauren has made my best friend extremely happy and he’s finally found the woman he truly loves," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Jolly LL.B 2’: Film inching closer to Rs 100 crore mark!
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest car ride will make you green with envy!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- BMC polls 2017: Bollywood brigade urges people to step out and vote
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!