Relationship with Samantha Ronson was toxic: Lindsay Lohan
London: Actress Lindsay Lohan believes her relationship with Samantha Ronson failed because they were "two toxic people" and couldn`t be together.
Lohan and Ronson split up three years ago and although the former says they are now friends again, she doesn`t think they were made for each other.
"I need to love myself first before I could be with anyone else, and I was going through a lot. Two toxic people cannot be together. End of story. We`re friends now. That`s how it started so I think that`s how it was meant to be," a website has quoted Lohan as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year