Revealed: Top 10 cheesiest pick up lines!
Los Angeles: Trying to start a conversation with the stunning girl next door?
Well, in that case say anything but: "your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes", for that`s the cheesiest chat-up line, according to a new survey.
In the latest survey of more than 400 people worldwide, the cheesiest chat-up lines have been revealed along with the celebrities most likely to say them. The person who`s most likely to say the top most embarrassing chat-up line (according to the poll) is reality TV veteran Calum Best, reports a news daily.
The participants reckoned that humour was the best way of chatting somebody up with over 50 per cent of those surveyed saying comedy lines work best on them, such as "Do you have any raisins?
How about a date?" and "Are you Jamaican, because you`re Jamaican me crazy" among the most popular. Though the list of cheesy chat up lines was dominated by reality TV stars, footballers and singers, one of the more unexpected votes went to Countdown`s Carol Vorderman, with people voting her most likely to use the line "If I were to rearranged the alphabet I would put U and I together."
Others on the list compiled by a maker of Dutch Edam cheese included Manchester United`s Cristiano Ronaldo who was voted as most likely to say "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" while Big Brother`s Sylvester Stallone lookalike Mario Marconi was tipped to say "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel."
Glamour model Jodie Marsh rounded off the top five with "Here`s 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won``t be coming home tonight."
The UK`s 10 Cheesiest Chat Up Lines (and the celebrities voted most likely to use them) are:
1. "Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes"- Calum Best
2. "If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together"- Carol Vorderman
3. "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel" - Mario Marconi
4."Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" - Cristiano Ronaldo
5. "Here`s 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won`t be coming home tonight" - Jodie Marsh 6. "You`re under arrest. The charge - trespassing in my dreams" - Rhys Ifans
7. "Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?" - Jonathan Ross
8. "You must be tired because you`ve been running through my mind all day" - Lee Sharpe
9. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" - Peter Andre
10. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes" - Darius Danesh