Richard Marx, Cynthia Rhodes heading for divorce
Los Angeles: Singer-songwriter Richard Marx and his actress wife Cynthia Rhodes are heading for a divorce after 25 years of marriage.
According to the 50-year-old singer`s representative, the couple, who had been separated since July, are currently in the process of divorcing.
Marx, 50, who gave hits like `Right Here Waiting` and `Hold On to the Nights` had himself revealed the news of their split on a show recently.
When the host asked Marx as to how he was feeling about dating after being single again, he replied, "It`s all brand new to me, so I`m just having fun."
"You hit 50 and go, what do I want to do differently? I want to do as much differently as possible," he had said on the show.
Marx and Rhodes met in 1983, when the actress, best known for her role as Penny Johnson in `Dirty Dancing` was playing John Travolta`s love interest in the film `Staying Alive` and Marx was working on the soundtrack.
After four years of dating, they wed in 1989. She then retired to concentrate on raising their three sons, Brandon, 23, Lucas, 21, and Jesse, 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage