Richie Sambora still loves his ex-wife
London: American rock guitarist Richie Sambora says he still loves his ex-wife Heather Locklear but insists that his 16-year-old daughter Ava is more dearer.
59-year-old Sambora married to Locklear in 1994 and divorced in 2007 but the couple still shares a close bond with each other, reportedly.
"Time does heal old wounds. I mean, I still love Heather and I know she loves me. She`s the mother of my child, man. What can you say?" he said.
Sambora says Ava is his "favourite girl" and gushed about how proud he is of what the teen star has achieved. "She and I are close and have a candid relationship," said the `When a Blind Man Cries` singer.
Earlier this year, he revealed it was essential for him and Locklear to keep relations cordial for the sake of Ava. "If you don`t get along you are messing the kid up. That`s what happens," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding