Right time to marry Angelina: Brad Pitt
London: Actor Brad Pitt says that the right time has come to marry his fiancee Angelina Jolie.
Pitt, 48 raises six children Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, - and three biological children - Shiloh, 6, and four-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with Jolie.
The actor says now it is not just about the broods forcing them to tie the knot but he also wants it to happen, reports thesun.co.uk.
"I am getting more pressure from my kids, and it is something I want to do within their lifetime, but I also feel like the time has come," Pitt said.
"The time is nigh. It`s soon. I got a good feeling about it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'