Rihanna and Chris Brown`s split `April Fool`s joke`
London: Chris Brown and Rihanna`s latest break up could have been a April Fool`s hoax, a Hollywood website has claimed.
Recently, when Brown was asked by an American radio station if he and Rihanna were still dating, he replied "err, no that`s the short answer."
Meanwhile, it was only last week that he had given a candid interview, where he gushed about how the Bajan singer was a "wonderful person" for taking him back after he badly beat her at a pre-Grammys party, the Mirror reported.
Further confirmation that the couple had gone their separate ways came last Tuesday, when Rihanna posted a tweet saying, "Joke`s on you."
Then on Friday morning, she tweeted, "This is terrible" but mysteriously deleted the message shortly afterwards, before retweeting a message about her star sign Pisces.
"It`s the heart of a #Pisces that makes us soft mannered but it is that same heart of a #Pisces that will make us get in your a** if needed," she wrote on her Twitter account.
However, despite the ongoing controversy it appears that the original radio clip has simply been produced as part of an April Fools promotion.
Hollywood Life reported that the Power 106 clip, which is going around the internet, is partly new, but then it cuts to old footage, and then back to new again.
The website added that if people see closely they will see that Brown is wearing two different sets of clothes in the video.
Brown later retweeted a post from the radio station encouraging his fans to listen to the show on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS