Rihanna doesn`t understand love
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna has hinted that all`s not between her and boyfriend Chris Brown.
While on her `Diamonds` world tour, she aked the audience: "How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don`t f**king understand it? I`m in that group."
She then sang the track "What now" from her latest album "Unapologetic", reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The lyrics of the song are - "I`ve been ignoring this big lump in my throat/ I shouldn`t be crying, tears were for the weaker days/ I`m stronger, now what, so I say/ But something`s missing."
The couple reconciled last year and was spotted partying at different hotspots here during weekends. But their friends insist they are still together and just have a lot going on.
Rihanna and Chris are unable to see each other often because of their busy schedule as Chris is preparing for the release of his new album "X".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Shweta Tiwari, Abhinav Kohli welcome first bundle of joy