Rihanna grateful for fresh start with Chris Brown
Los Angeles: `R&B` star Rihanna has faith that she and her rapper boyfriend Chris Brown are going to make their relationship work this time.
Rihanna celebrated her 25th birthday with Brown in Hawaii last month though Brown, 23, is still on probation for beating her up in 2009, reported E! Online.
Talking about her rekindled relationship with Brown, the singer says, "You don`t have that feeling with everybody, so when you have it, you don`t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that [Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with."
The singer says that what she and her on-again boyfriend want right now, more than anything, is "a great friendship that`s unbreakable. Now that we`re adults, we can do this right. We got a fresh start, and I`m thankful for that."
Speaking of new beginnings, Rihanna also predicts that she`ll "probably have a kid" five years from now, though first she wouldn`t mind a good month of vacation.
"And [five years from now] I`ll have set some things up so I don`t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!