Rihanna ‘kisses and cuddles ex Chris Brown’ on new single artwork
London: Fans are furious after Rihanna’s new single Stay’s artwork showed the singer “cuddling and kissing” former boyfriend Chris Brown, who allegedly assaulted her in the past.
It’s a bit blurry but the tattoos are strikingly similar to Brown’s, the Mirror reported.
Fans are convinced the lucky man on the cover is the hip-hop singer. She also posted this cover art on her Twitter account.
The song itself is about missing the man who left her with bruises and facial injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Work commitments keep Arjun Kapoor away from 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'
- 'Ittefaq' remake: Sidharth Malhotra, Sonakshi Sinha begin shooting
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Key man behind abduction escapes
- This Amitabh Bachchan and son Abhishek's photo will give you family goals
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on february 22
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!