Rihanna wants to set Chris Brown`s image straight
Los Angeles: Singer Rihanna is reportedly determined to get Chris Brown in the good books of her friends and family when she visits them for a vacation in her native country Barbados.
Brown was accused of physically assaulting Rihanna in 2009 when they were in a relationship. They had then parted ways. However, the two are now said to be growing close once again.
"The more the public criticise Rihanna for getting back with Chris, the more determined she is to do whatever she wants. While no one else can understand it, she is convinced that Chris is the love of her life and her soul mate and that they are simply meant to be together," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She has booked him and his mum into a five-star villa in Barbados over New Year so they can all get some downtime with her family," the source added.
Rihanna and Brown want to prove it to everyone that they have left bad memories behind.
"But they are unrepentant and they want to show the whole world that they have moved on from what happened in 2009," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!