Rihanna’s dad wants her to get back with Chris Brown
London: Rihanna`s father, Ronald Fenty, is convinced that the Barbadian recording artist and Chris Brown will eventually get back together.
Fenty also believes that the two will reconcile before it`s too long, the Sun reported.
He told the publication that he is still Brown`s No1 fan and still likes him.
Fenty said that the duo has a very passionate relationship but if they split up, it does not mean that it`s for ever with them.
He said that in a couple of months they`ll be back together.
Fenty also revealed that he called the 25-year-old singer last week to find out how she was coping following the split, and found that she seemed to be doing "OK".
"Whatever road my daughter chooses, I`m behind her win or lose. My main thing is that she`s happy," he said.
Fenty asserted that he thinks that his daughter needs to take a little rest and a break as she might be working too hard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' first look: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt back again!
- Kangana Ranaut's father breaks his silence; says people unable to digest her success!
- Here’s a portal where mothers can share parenting tips
- The scorching Sun won’t damage your hair if you follow these simple tips