Rita Ora, boyfriend Calvin Harris split
London: Songstress Rita Ora and her DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris have reportedly ended their relationship after dating for nine months.
The 29-year-old DJ is said to have decided to call time on his relationship with the singer-turned-actress last month because of their busy work schedules, reported Contactmusic.
"Rita and Calvin have split. It`s been tough for both of them but it`s been even harder for them to spend time together recently. He`s busy DJing and she`s working on her new album and shooting `50 Shades Of Grey`," a source said.
Ora, 23, and Harris` representatives have declined to comment on their relationship ending.
The blonde star has already unfollowed the DJ on her Instagram account.
The pair got together during his residency in Las Vegas last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan accompanied by family members!
- Kabir Khan's next with Salman Khan will have political backdrop
- It is our responsibility to know more when we're endorsing a product: Sidharth Malhotra