Rita Ora, boyfriend Calvin Harris split
London: Songstress Rita Ora and her DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris have reportedly ended their relationship after dating for nine months.
The 29-year-old DJ is said to have decided to call time on his relationship with the singer-turned-actress last month because of their busy work schedules, reported Contactmusic.
"Rita and Calvin have split. It`s been tough for both of them but it`s been even harder for them to spend time together recently. He`s busy DJing and she`s working on her new album and shooting `50 Shades Of Grey`," a source said.
Ora, 23, and Harris` representatives have declined to comment on their relationship ending.
The blonde star has already unfollowed the DJ on her Instagram account.
The pair got together during his residency in Las Vegas last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show