Rita Ora, Calvin Harris plan vacation to save relation
London: Singer Rita Ora and her disc jockey (DJ) boyfriend Calvin Harris are reportedly planning to holiday together so that they can get their relationship back on track.
Distance is causing trouble in their paradise - while Ora stays here, Harris is based in California, US.
However, they now want to put an end to their problems.
"Rita and Calvin have barely seen each other in the last couple of months and now she has put her foot down," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"She feels on her own too much and when they do see each other he’s been really preoccupied with other things," the source added.
Ora`s mother is also backing her.
"Rita’s mum, who is a psychoanalyst, suggested they take a holiday in the middle of nowhere to see whether they can enjoy being with each other without distractions and events," said a source.
"...Calvin has agreed to the Irish break as he doesn’t want to lose his girlfriend," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Justin Bieber planning his own funeral
- Hilarious! We bet every South Indian is tired of hearing these stereotypical things – Watch
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season