Rita Ora enjoys company of Justin Bieber`s friend
London: Singer Rita Ora is reportedly being consoled by Justin Bieber`s pop star friend Khalil Amir Sharieff post her split from superstar DJ Calvin Harris.
The `How We Do(Party)` singer and her ex-boyfriend, Harris, broke-up after a year-long relationship and confirmed the split on twitter last week.
Ora has been enjoying the company of Sharieff, who was arrested with Bieber for drag racing earlier this year, reportedly.
"Rita was a little mortified that Calvin tweeted about the split but she is just getting on with things. She has been with Khalil but who knows how long it will last?" a source said.
Harris, tweeted that the couple had separated their ways "some time ago" but wished her "all the best" in the future. There was also a rumour that 20-year-old Bieber was the reason behind the split.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?