Rita Ora moves in with Calvin Harris
Los Angeles: Singer Rita Ora has reportedly moved in with boyfriend Calvin Harris in his Beverly Hills mansion.
The 29-year-old disc jockey asked the "R.I.P." hitmaker, whom he has been dating for almost a year, to share his mansion so that their relationship does not get affected by their hectic schedules.
"It`s no secret that there were times last year that they struggled. It isn`t easy for any new couple to spend weeks at a time away from each other," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Over Christmas (2013), Calvin asked Rita to move into his Los Angeles home full-time so their work commitments don`t lead to a break-up. He believes they can make their relationship last if they both fully commit to it," the source added.
Ora, who had to leave her rented apartment in London due to complaints about noisy late night parties, reportedly agreed to move in with her beau, but took time to take the decision.
"Rita took her time making the decision. It`s a big step after all. But she does spend a lot of time in LA anyway and has friends there. So in the end she knew it was the right thing to do. Calvin was delighted when Rita told him the answer was yes," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben`s shadow with Oscar win
- Oscars 2017: Priyanka Chopra raises temperature in white at red carpet
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Late Bollywood actor Om Puri remembered at Oscars 2017
- 'Trapped' a risk worth taking: Vikramaditya Motwane
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married