Rita Ora will not stop believing in love, despite breakup
London: Singer Rita Ora, who broke up with boyfriend Calvin Harris last month, says she will not stop believing in love.
The 23-year-old star split from Harris, 30, following a year of dating, but says the breakup has not put her off falling for someone else in the near future, reportedly.
"I`m a girl that wants to be loved. I won`t stop believing in it (love)," Ora said. "Maybe I just need to stop looking for it (love)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If Indian artistes have so much problem, we will ban their movies too: Raj Thackeray on Salman Khan's statement
- We are living in hard times: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more