Rita Ora will not stop believing in love, despite breakup
London: Singer Rita Ora, who broke up with boyfriend Calvin Harris last month, says she will not stop believing in love.
The 23-year-old star split from Harris, 30, following a year of dating, but says the breakup has not put her off falling for someone else in the near future, reportedly.
"I`m a girl that wants to be loved. I won`t stop believing in it (love)," Ora said. "Maybe I just need to stop looking for it (love)."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic