Rob Kardashian almost ruined me: Rita Ora
London: Singer Rita Ora says she feared that Rob Kardashian had ruined her career after spreading unnecessary rumours about her following their break-up.
Kardashian attacked the `How We Do` singer on Twitter last December, accusing her of cheating on him with "nearly 20 dudes" and claiming that he got her pregnant, reported Digitalspy.
Ora has now said that the reality star`s outburst is "not her personal way of therapy" and questioned whether his behaviour on Twitter highlights that he is not "mentally stable".
"I don`t vocalise things that don`t deserve attention. But it was something that was so unnecessary. Why would you flood people`s brains with unnecessary talks? In my world, things like that just aren`t important. Twitter... Can ruin your life. I thought I nearly had a `ruined` moment, but no," she said.
"When you`re involved with someone for a while and they decide to express their feelings to the public - that`s not my personal way of therapy, but I guess everyone takes split-ups differently."
Ora, who has recently been linked to James Arthur, said that she wants to find love again despite her messy break-up with Kardashian.
"It`s a terrible feeling being lonely. I`d love a boyfriend. It`s hard when they`re not in the industry. I wouldn`t care what he did as long as he made me laugh. I love laughing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!