Robert Pattinson bans Kristen Stewart from visiting him
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson has reportedly asked on and off girlfriend Kristen Stewart not to visit him in Australia where he is currently shooting.
Things have been rough between the couple ever since Stewart was caught cheating on Pattinson with director Rupert Sanders in July last year.
Pattinson, 26, is filming ‘The Rover’ and does not wish to meet Stewart, who is trying hard to revive their relationship, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"Rob doesn`t want her to visit. He felt like they needed space. He wants a break," In Touch magazine quoted a source as saying.
Stewart is trying to stay in touch with him constantly but her efforts seem to be going in vain.
"She was calling and texting him constantly - if he didn`t respond she would go off the handle. So he just stopped responding," the source said.
The couple has been together from past four year after they met on set of movie ‘Twilight’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Significance of why Lord Shiva wears tiger skin! Read more
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!