Robert Pattinson `in good mood` after Kristen Stewart split
Washington: Robert Pattinson, who was photographed moving his possessions out of on-off girlfriend Kristen Stewart`s LA house on Monday, enjoyed a night out with friends soon after.
An onlooker told People magazine, that the `Twilight` star was "all smiles" when he stepped out at Teddy`s at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood.
The actor, who wore jeans, a white T-shirt, a black leather jacket and a backwards red Indiana Hoosiers baseball cap, arrived with a group of pals just after 1 am and sat at the back of the club.
The source asserted that Pattinson sat on the couch at his table and sipped on multiple vodka cocktails throughout the evening.
The insider told the publication that no one could say that he had just gone through a breakup because he was smiling the entire night and was in a really good mood with no trace of sadness on his face.
The source insisted that while he was tucked away in the corner of the club, only a handful of patrons recognized him and he spent most of the night flirting with a brunette.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours