Robert Pattinson`s split decision right, feel friends
Los Angeles: Actor Robert Pattinson`s friends and family think he has made the "right choice" to split from Kristen Stewart.
The 26-year-old has reportedly split with Stewart who he reconciled with in October 2012 following a brief split after she cheated on him with director Rupert Sanders.
"No one would ever have told him what to do. But some people felt he never gave himself time to deal with what happened and heal. They think he has made the right choice," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Rob thought it would be good for he and Kristen to visit his family in the UK over Christmas and New Year, but things were very frosty. Rob`s family, especially his sisters, have found it hard to forgive the hurt and humiliation Kristen has caused him," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What a life: Film world mourns Mahasweta Devi's demise
- Busy bee Nargis Fakhri dusts down rumours, looking forward to promote 'Banjo'!
- 'Dishoom' mania: Jacqueline Fernandez can work with Rohit Dhawan a 'million times over'
- Jacqueline Fernandez dates a superhero! Brand new poster of Tiger Shroff's 'A Flying Jatt' is super cute- See poster
- Pakistani beauty Mahira Khan caught in mixed emotions for 'Raees'