Robin Thicke declares his love for Paula Patton at concert
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton may have separated after nearly nine years of marriage, but the former continues to profess his love for her.
After trying to make things work between them and proclaiming that he`s "trying to get my girl back," Thicke has yet again openly declared his love for the actress, reportedly.
During his performance at Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City Sunday, the 36-year-old, who still wears his wedding ring, took a break to interact with the crowd and a fan yelled out to Thicke, "I love Paula!"
He responded, "I do, too."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!