Robin Thicke, wife Paula Patton split?
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton have announced they had decided to separate after nine years of marriage.
The `Blurred Lines` hitmaker and `Baggage Claim` actress, 37, are parents to son Julian, 3.
"We will always love each other and be best friends. However, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the estranged spouses said in a joint statement.
Though they recently defended their marriage following Thicke`s raunchy performance with Miley Cyrus at the VMAs back in August, the couple have been discussing breaking up for a long time, reported a leading magazine.
Thicke, 36, also made headlines at the time for a report claiming he cheated on Patton during an August 25 party.
The singer tied the knot with Patton in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Yash and Radhika Pandit's wedding pictures will melt your heart
- Karanvir Bohra's wifey Teejay Sidhu shares latest pic of her newborn and it's so adorable!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Bad relationship leads to poor sleep – Read more
- Here’s the secret to happy married life