Robin Thicke, wife Paula Patton split?
Los Angeles: Singer Robin Thicke and wife Paula Patton have announced they had decided to separate after nine years of marriage.
The `Blurred Lines` hitmaker and `Baggage Claim` actress, 37, are parents to son Julian, 3.
"We will always love each other and be best friends. However, we have mutually decided to separate at this time," the estranged spouses said in a joint statement.
Though they recently defended their marriage following Thicke`s raunchy performance with Miley Cyrus at the VMAs back in August, the couple have been discussing breaking up for a long time, reported a leading magazine.
Thicke, 36, also made headlines at the time for a report claiming he cheated on Patton during an August 25 party.
The singer tied the knot with Patton in 2005.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Sanjay Dutt's adorable scooter ride with wife Maanayata and kids - See pic
- TV dude Karan Wahi is dating Jinita Sheth!
- Preity Zinta finally talks about dating her husband Gene Goodenough!
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestants Keith Sequeira and Rochelle Rao get ENGAGED!
- Barack - Michelle Obama’s expression of love will give you relationship goals – See PICS