Romances on the show were fake: Brody Jenner
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Brody Jenner has revealed that his romances with co-stars Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari were fake.
Brody, the son of Olympian Bruce Jenner and stepbrother of Kim Kardashian, shot to fame on hit teen reality series `The Hills`, reportedly.
During the show`s run, 30-year-old Brody was linked to `The Hills` leading ladies Conrad and Cavallari, but he now reveals their relationships were given a romantic angle to make good TV.
"Lauren and I have always been just friends. We worked together on a show called The Hills where we had to pretend like we were dating but we never dated," Brody said.
"I dated Kristin when we were very young... But during (The Hills) when we filmed, Kristin and I did not date, we were not hooking up."
Brody`s revelations come after another `The Hills` star, Audrina Patridge, admitted producers would manipulate situations to boost drama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra's mushy love in 'Baar Baar Dekho' new still is just so aww!
- 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' reintroduced me to entertainment industry: Shamita Shetty
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- Will not be bullied, will definitely visit Pakistan to talk peace: Ramya