Romances on the show were fake: Brody Jenner
Los Angeles: Reality TV star Brody Jenner has revealed that his romances with co-stars Lauren Conrad and Kristin Cavallari were fake.
Brody, the son of Olympian Bruce Jenner and stepbrother of Kim Kardashian, shot to fame on hit teen reality series `The Hills`, reportedly.
During the show`s run, 30-year-old Brody was linked to `The Hills` leading ladies Conrad and Cavallari, but he now reveals their relationships were given a romantic angle to make good TV.
"Lauren and I have always been just friends. We worked together on a show called The Hills where we had to pretend like we were dating but we never dated," Brody said.
"I dated Kristin when we were very young... But during (The Hills) when we filmed, Kristin and I did not date, we were not hooking up."
Brody`s revelations come after another `The Hills` star, Audrina Patridge, admitted producers would manipulate situations to boost drama.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!