Ronnie Wood to marry in London
London: Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood has sparked rumours that his wedding is just around the corner after he was spotted registering his upcoming marriage in London.
Wood, 65, recently announced that he is engaged to 34-year-old theatre producer Sally Humphreys, his girlfriend of six months, and the couple attended a register office in the British capital this week to make their plans official, reported Sun online.
The couple`s wedding plans, an announcement of their marriage, have been published and reveal they plan to tie the knot at London`s Dorchester Hotel.
The appointment came just days before Wood is due to make his big stage comeback with the Rolling Stones at London`s O2 Arena on Sunday.
Wood has been married twice before he split from Jo, his wife of 23 years, in 2008 after having an affair with waitress Ekaterina Ivanova, and he was previously wed to Krissy Findlay from 1971 to 1978.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Jimmy Kimmel makes Dory pancakes for daughter
- Shah Rukh Khan will melt your heart with his message for sob AbRam
- Kajol's 'anniversary' selfie with hubby Ajay Devgn is adorable!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married