Rosamund Pike unsure about marriage
London: ‘Made In Dagenham’ actress Rosamund Pike is unsure if she will ever marry after her engagement to director Joe Wright was broken off one month before their wedding in 2008.
"When you`re about to get married, and then you`re not, it`s all a big shock. You think, well, OK, so I`m never going to lead a totally conventional life now. It sort of cleans the slate and now I can be exactly who I am. Everyone gives you leeway too, because they can see that you`ve had something pretty painful go on.
"And in that, I find a tremendous freedom. I know I can be married or not married, live with someone or apart. Even my grandmother is no longer expecting me to go down a conventional route, which is nice," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Baahubali 2: Brand new poster unveiled on Maha Shivaratri and its mind-blowing!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Film celebrities pay tribute to Lord Shiva
- Fawad Khan looks even more dashing in beefed-up avatar – See PIC
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!