Rosario Dawson still friends with ex-boyfriend Danny Boyle
London: Actress Rosario Dawson has opened up about her split from director Danny Boyle and said that she is still friends with the director.
The stars, who worked together on new movie `Trance`, sparked rumours of a romance last summer when they were photographed kissing in the seaside town of Brighton, England, but reports this month suggested the relationship had ended, reported Daily Telegraph.
When asked if she is still friends with the `Slumdog Millionaire` filmmaker, she said, "Definitely we are and I think it is important to remain on good terms with former lovers."
The `Sin City` beauty also hinted the split was amicable when she hit the red carpet for the London premiere of Trance last week by cuddling up to Boyle and posing for pictures with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Reality TV personality Khloe Kardashian slams Donald Trump
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj