Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to wed Jason Statham this summer?
London: Hollywood couple Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham have reportedly decided to tie the knot this summer.
Huntington-Whiteley, 26, and the 46-year-old actor, who are currently in a live-in relationship, have been dating since 2010 and are said to have plans to marry near the blonde beauty`s home town in south west England, reported a newspaper.
"They`re getting married this summer, it`ll be a country wedding where Rosie grew up in Devon, close to her parents` farm. They`ve finally set a date and both agreed England should be where they wed, despite their closest friends living in LA," a source said.
The pair split last September for a short period but it seems that the Hollywood hunk is ready to fully commit to her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn to star in Rohit Shetty's 'Golmaal 4'! Details inside
- This Shiva temple in Pune built by Peshwa Nanasaheb is unique – Details inside
- Dear Deepika Padukone, your IIFA attires were KILLER! View in pics
- Can you SPOT Aamir Khan in this picture? SEE inside
- Ranbir Kapoor wants 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' to be his next BIG release?