Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to wed Jason Statham this summer?
London: Hollywood couple Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham have reportedly decided to tie the knot this summer.
Huntington-Whiteley, 26, and the 46-year-old actor, who are currently in a live-in relationship, have been dating since 2010 and are said to have plans to marry near the blonde beauty`s home town in south west England, reported a newspaper.
"They`re getting married this summer, it`ll be a country wedding where Rosie grew up in Devon, close to her parents` farm. They`ve finally set a date and both agreed England should be where they wed, despite their closest friends living in LA," a source said.
The pair split last September for a short period but it seems that the Hollywood hunk is ready to fully commit to her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex