Rumer Willis auctions date with boyfriend
Los Angeles: Rumer Willis spontaneously auctioned off a date with her boyfriend Jayson Blair for charity.
The 24-year-old actress offered up a date with her `The New Normal` star boyfriend of one year at a fundraiser for Direct Relief in Santa Monica to help raise money for the charity, which provides medicine and medical equipment to people in need around the world, reported Radar online.
"It was totally spontaneous," a source said.
Acclaimed chef Frank Ostini, owner of the Hitching Post II restaurant in Santa Barbara`s Santa Ynez Valley, which featured in the movie `Sideway`, eventually secured the date with the 29-year-old actor after bidding USD 3,000 and invited Rumer to join them for dinner at his hugely popular establishment.
The fundraiser was held at the home of top entertainment lawyer Jeanne Newman and her husband, 20th Century Fox Television Chairman Gary Newman, and raised USD 250,000 for Direct Relief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- What's the joke? Riteish Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull3' moment!
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex