Rupert Sanders divorce was amicable: Liberty Ross
London: British model Liberty Ross has opened up about her recent divorce from Rupert Sanders, insisting she has nothing but `love, respect and compassion` for the Hollywood director.
The couple`s marriage ended after Sanders was photographed kissing his `Snow White and the Huntsman` star Kristen Stewart in July, 2012, and Ross filed for divorce in January, 2013, reportedly.
The divorce was finalised in May, with Ross taking possession of their former home in Los Angeles, a 15 per cent share of the profits from his movies, and joint custody of their two young children.
"I have nothing but love, respect and compassion for him... My parents taught me that life is an adventure and I embraced it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee