Russell Brand wants Jemima Khan to move in with him
Los Angeles: British funnyman Russell Brand is reportedly working on convincing Jemima Khan to move here and live with him in the US, although she is uncertain about the idea.
The 38-year-old wants to prove that he is committed to his on-off girlfriend and so, he wants her to be with him, reports contactmusic.com.
"Russell finally won Jemima back after a rocky start and now he doesn`t want to let her go,” a source told the Daily Star newspaper.
"He`s due to be back in LA before Christmas for work commitments and he wants Jemima to go with him so they can spend time at his place in Beverly Hills. If she likes it, he wants her to move there full-time with him. Russell ultimately wants them to divide their time between LA and London together,” the source added.
However, Jemima is said to be unsure about leaving Britain because of a "whirlwind romance".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sussanne Khan tweets about former husband Hrithik Roshan
- Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput 'skulting around'! Check out pic
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!