Russell Crowe denies dating Natalie Imbruglia
Los Angeles: ‘Les Miserables’ star Russell Crowe has rubbished reports suggesting he is dating long time friend Natalie Imbruglia.
Recent reports said that Crowe and Imbruglia were spotted flirting and getting cosy in LA over Oscars weekend. The reports also said that the two stayed together in the actor`s Beverly Hills Hotel.
But the 48-year-old has denied the reports saying Imbruglia is just a good friend.
"I am not having an affair with nor am I dating Natalie Imbruglia. She has been a friend for years. No flirting, no whispers, total nonsense," he tweeted.
Their hook-up reports comes as Crowe prepares for a 15 million pound divorce from his wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer. The couple, who have two children Charles, nine, and Tennyson, six, split last October.
Imbruglia, 38, has been linked to a string of men in the past, including Lenny Kravitz, Prince Harry and, last year, Harry Styles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Bose hopeful that Poorna's story will touch hearts
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Kamya Punjabi releases teaser of Pratyusha Banerjee’s last short film – Watch
- Anonymity on Twitter giving people power to misbehave: Swara Bhaskar
- Naam Shabana: Akshay Kumar enjoys special screening with female police officers
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours