Russell Crowe denies dating Natalie Imbruglia
Los Angeles: ‘Les Miserables’ star Russell Crowe has rubbished reports suggesting he is dating long time friend Natalie Imbruglia.
Recent reports said that Crowe and Imbruglia were spotted flirting and getting cosy in LA over Oscars weekend. The reports also said that the two stayed together in the actor`s Beverly Hills Hotel.
But the 48-year-old has denied the reports saying Imbruglia is just a good friend.
"I am not having an affair with nor am I dating Natalie Imbruglia. She has been a friend for years. No flirting, no whispers, total nonsense," he tweeted.
Their hook-up reports comes as Crowe prepares for a 15 million pound divorce from his wife of nine years, Danielle Spencer. The couple, who have two children Charles, nine, and Tennyson, six, split last October.
Imbruglia, 38, has been linked to a string of men in the past, including Lenny Kravitz, Prince Harry and, last year, Harry Styles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kanye West launches Yeezy Season 3, drops new album!
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin confirm their romance!
- 'Kapoor and Sons': Meet cricketers Fawad Khan and Sidharth Malhotra
- Paul McCartney voices for Skype emojis!
- Salman Khan surprised Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights Live’ – What happened next