Russell Crowe denies Dita von Teese dating rumours
Melbourne: Russell Crowe has rubbished reports that he has been getting intimate with burlesque dancer Dita von Teese in New York City.
According to the New York Post, the ‘Les Miserables’ star was spotted at the Four Seasons Hotel with von Teese enjoying a romantic couple’s massage at 6.30am.
“@DitaVonTeese is brave, smart, sweet and elegant. She is a friend of mine. Who wouldn’t want friends like that? Friends, not lovers”, News.com.au quoted Crowe as tweeting.
Although Crowe denied the romantic encounter via social media, he has not hidden his admiration for von Teese on Twitter in the past.
Last year, Crowe retweeted her post “Dressage. Was measured for bespoke blk patent boots w/my name stamped on the heel . . . But under whose bed did I leave my Hermes riding crop?” as well as “Giving airport security a lesson in garter belts this morning.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- Comedienne Bharti Singh to tie the knot by the end of 2017!
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Mohsin Khan talks about his love for Shivangi Joshi
- Tusshar Kapoor shares son Laksshya's throwback video and it's adorable enough to melt your heart!
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year