Ryan Seacrest `loving` singledom
Los Angeles: Anchor-producer Ryan Seacrest has reportedly told his friends that he is loving his single status, even though he was seen partying in a nightclub here with a mystery woman.
The 38-year-old split from his girlfriend Julianne Hough in April after almost three years of dating her, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Seacrest was overheard telling his friends that he has been "loving it" since he became single.
“He was with a blonde throughout the majority of the day. He asked to go into the DJ booth, and brought his new arm candy with him, mixing tracks for 30 minutes,” said the source.
Seacrest and Hough, 24, are believed to have gone splitsville because the TV star, who has a number of different projects, didn`t want to get married and take their relationship to the next level. So, Hough called off the romance.
A source had previously said: “He just wouldn`t propose. However, Ryan was this close to looking for rings. Julianne is the only girl Ryan has allowed himself to get serious with."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Comedian Bharti Singh secretly engaged? Here's the truth
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- 'FIR' actress Kavita Kaushik set to marry boyfriend Ronnit Biswas!
- Bigg Boss 10: All you want to know about Monalisa, Vikrant's wedding
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?