Saif Ali Khan is perfect, but taken: Sonal Chauhan
Mumbai: Actress Sonal Chauhan says she finds Saif Ali Khan the perfect man in Bollywood for marriage. Since he`s taken, someone like him would do for her, she said at a fashion show here.
Asked about her idea of a perfect man for marriage, Sonal said: "I have always said that I think Saif is one man in the industry who I think is a perfect man, but he is already taken so someone like him, may be." The actress was speaking at Neeta Lulla`s fashion show `Shehnaai`.
Saif Ali Khan married actress Kareena Kapoor October last year.
Meanwhile, the 27-year-old Sonal feels there is no perfect age for getting married and its all about finding the right person.
"I don`t think there is any right or wrong age to get married, whenever you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with that`s when one should get married and same goes for me," Sonal said.
Sonal was recently seen opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh in ‘3G’.
She has also been signed on for Sajid Khan`s next film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Shades of romance and battle in new poster of Randeep Hooda- Kajal Agarwal starrer 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani'
- Sunny Leone talks about the keys to successful marriage
- Be monsoon-ready with skin, haircare tips
- 'Outsider' term should not exist in Bollywood: Richa Chadha
- Teaser poster! Time to turn swag mode on for new song 'Ud-Daa Punjab' from 'Udta Punjab'
- Your financial strength could impact your romantic relationships – Read more
- Women find 'dominant' men more attractive – Here’s why
- This online wedding community helps you plan your marriage
- Survey by dating app makes interesting revelations – Dear men and women, check them out here
- Web series alert! Informative stuff about sex