Saif Ali Khan is perfect, but taken: Sonal Chauhan
Mumbai: Actress Sonal Chauhan says she finds Saif Ali Khan the perfect man in Bollywood for marriage. Since he`s taken, someone like him would do for her, she said at a fashion show here.
Asked about her idea of a perfect man for marriage, Sonal said: "I have always said that I think Saif is one man in the industry who I think is a perfect man, but he is already taken so someone like him, may be." The actress was speaking at Neeta Lulla`s fashion show `Shehnaai`.
Saif Ali Khan married actress Kareena Kapoor October last year.
Meanwhile, the 27-year-old Sonal feels there is no perfect age for getting married and its all about finding the right person.
"I don`t think there is any right or wrong age to get married, whenever you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with that`s when one should get married and same goes for me," Sonal said.
Sonal was recently seen opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh in ‘3G’.
She has also been signed on for Sajid Khan`s next film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks