Sam Clafin, Laura Haddock tie the knot
Los Angeles: `The Hunger Games` star Sam Clafin has married his long time girlfriend Laura Haddock in a low-key ceremony.
Romantic photographs of the British couple cutting their wedding cake and sharing a kiss emerged on a fan-site for Clafin, reported Ace Showbiz.
No further details of their nuptials or when the ceremony took place have been released.
Clafin proposed to Haddock, who stars in the TV series `Da Vinci`s Demons`, last year.
Speaking of her excitement about planning her big day, the blonde beauty recently said, "I`m crafting a lot for the wedding. I`m making jars and cards. Sam is my boy. We`ve got a nice balance between the two of us. I`m excited to get married."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Narayani Shastri talks about her 'secret' marriage to British beau Steven Graver
- Angad Bedi is my best friend: Nora Fatehi clears link up rumours
- I don't take link up rumours seriously, says Athiya Shetty
- Kapil Sharma opens up about girlfriend Ginni Chatrath, marriage