Sam Clafin, Laura Haddock tie the knot
Los Angeles: `The Hunger Games` star Sam Clafin has married his long time girlfriend Laura Haddock in a low-key ceremony.
Romantic photographs of the British couple cutting their wedding cake and sharing a kiss emerged on a fan-site for Clafin, reported Ace Showbiz.
No further details of their nuptials or when the ceremony took place have been released.
Clafin proposed to Haddock, who stars in the TV series `Da Vinci`s Demons`, last year.
Speaking of her excitement about planning her big day, the blonde beauty recently said, "I`m crafting a lot for the wedding. I`m making jars and cards. Sam is my boy. We`ve got a nice balance between the two of us. I`m excited to get married."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence